- Lancelot: PDPS, Def Penetration
- Amadeus: SDPS, Skill Bind, Debuffer
- Asclepius: AoE and Single Target Healer
- Hippocrates: Single Target Healer, DEF Buffer
- Musashi: PDPS, Operation Time Buffer
- Musashi. Her 3 second operation time buff for 3 turns is too powerful and unique to her. More operation time allows you to achieve crash skills multiple times over in a battle.
- Lancelot. Most players will go for her or Musashi because they’re the top DPS used to push content in PVE. Lancelot does massive damage because of DEF pen.
- Amadeus. Not only does is she an insane SDPS nuker, but she can skill bind and that’ll mess up the rhythm of many enemy teams in PVP. You may want to pick her over Musashi or Lancelot if you plan to go hard in PVP.
- Asclepius. Her AoE heal is crazy in PVP. As the PVP team size dropped from 6 to 4, Ascelpius can now heal everyone on the team. Her healing wasn’t critical in PVE, but might be key in Underground (aka Tower content where dying = unit stays dead until you reset).
- Hippocrates. She can prioritize healing the ally with the lowest HP and buff DEF.
A guide on the basic concept of team building in...
Tier list of all units in Alice Fiction, sorted by...
Should you pull? Meow's review of the new featured gacha...
The best paid packs in Alice Fiction for new players....