Last Updated on June 11, 2023 by Meow
After two years of waiting… the pregistration for Final Fantasy 7: Ever Crisis is out.
You can also sign up for the CBT right now if you’re in Canada/USA.
In preparation for the game’s release, we will be holding a closed beta test. We would like to use this opportunity to gather player feedback to improve the overall experience of the game. Only Android users are eligible for the closed beta test, and pre-registration is required for a chance to join the test. We want tons of players to join the test and hope you will consider registering!
CBT Registration Period: June 8 2023～ June 28 6:59 AM PST 2023(Tentative)
- First read the requirements below regarding participation and then apply via “Sign up for Early Access”. Once
you have been re-directed to Google Play, tap on “Install” and make sure to check “Early Access” for your entry to be submitted. Players that are selected to join the closed beta test will be notified through Google Play. *Please note that registration does not guarantee that you will be invited to the closed beta.
iOS can also pre-register for the game, but won’t be able to join CBT.
Now here’s what we know about the game.
Playable Characters #
- Tier 1: Cloud, Tifa, Aerith, Barret, Red XIII, Zack, Yuffie, Sephiroth (Young Version)
- Tier 2: Lucia, Matt, Glenn
Game Modes (Solo Content) #
- Battle Tower (Obtain Character Memories)
- Story Quests
- Summon Quests (probably to obtain material to unlock nodes for your espers)
- Daily Quests
- Enhancement Quests
- This game has Live Co-op
Certain stages have environment effects. E.g Ally’s Physical or Magic Strength +50%.
Battle Mechanics #
- Every unit appears to have 5 skills
- Skills cost different bars of energy, energy regain naturally with time in combat (ATB)
- 3 units on the field in a battle
- You control one unit and the other two are controlled by AI with preset behaviours
- You can switch manual control at any time
- There are limit combos with 3 characters, proc’d based on timing in sequence
- Available: Auto battle, 2x battle animation speed
- You can summon espers (e.g Ifrit)
- Weapon gacha system
- Costume costume costume – expect costume galore for every hype unit