The Hunter Job Tower is a recurring Tower that resets every 4 weeks.
All job towers open for 3 weeks, and close for 1 week. The job shop also opens for 4 weeks and resets with Tower.
Rewards (Fragments) earned from clearing job floors do not carry over after a reset; use it or lose it.
How to Unlock Job Tower #
You must clear at least Chapter 1 of Master of All. Then clear Kota’s quest to unlock the Tower in the Nameless Town.
Available Units #
Enemy Overview #
There are 5 normal floors and 5 EX floors.
There is a single enemy on each floor and 3 enemies on the 5th floor.
Enemy Weakness Cheat Sheet #
The most common elements are Ice, Fire and Light.
You might be wondering why enemies have physical weaknesses other than Bow in this tower.
For some fun reason, we have a few hunters with multi-damage type skills.
- Sword/Spear: Yunnie and H’aanit
- Dagger: Z’aanta
- Axe: Yunnie
- Staff: NOBODY LOL!
Best Units #
This section will also cover the EX 4 floor enemy.
The Lizard enemy (Tryannodrake) increases it’s shield count by 8 after almost every break, so it’s important to defeat it with as few breaks as possible.
12 -> 20 -> 28, capping at 28 shields. The lizard will charge it’s super attack after coming out of a break.
Once it reaches shield cap at 28, it’ll start using AoE blind and gives itself PATK/EATK Up and PDEF/EDEF down.
It has 702845 HP, 394 SPD, 112 PDEF and 30 EDEF.
- It mainly uses physical attacks, so give every unit the latest physical defensive armor with the highest Grade.
- Top Multi-hit Units: Z’aanta (5-hit), Scarecrow, Jillmeila (4-hit), H’aanit (3-5 hit), Yunnie, Kersjes, Lucetta, Bertrand, Vivan (3-hit).
- Top DPS Units: Jillmeila if you can make the boss bleed, Kersjes, Z’aanta, and H’aanit.
- Top Debuffing Units: Kersjes can inflict Bow Res down, Lucetta can inflict 15% PDEF down, Yunnie can inflict Paralysis/poison/blind.
- None of the enemies in this Job Tower are immune to status ailments
- Top Buffing Unit: Backpack Ashlan for 20% Crit DMG Up to front ally, good for Yunnie/H’aanit/Kersjes.
- Only Healer: Camilla, can also inflict bleed to support Jillmeila.
HP regen accessories are critical here.
EX 5 Floor Guide (Lv 100) #
- Trial Great Hunter Stats: 882849 HP, 187 PDEF, 228 EDEF, 404 SPD
- Hunter Mobs Stats: 28942 HP, 206 PDEF, 155 EDEF, 381 SPD
- Hunter Mobs Part 2: 26942 HP, 206 PDEF, 125 EDEF, 363 SPD
- Hunter Mobs Part 3: 14442 HP, 206 PDEF, 125 EDEF, 406 SPD
- Scarecrow: 4-hit
- H’aanit: 3-5 hit
- Yunnie: 4-hit, Sword, Spear, Axe and Bow (Boss weak to 3 of these); 2-hit bow + 1-hit fire AoE
Hunter Job Shop #
Yunnie’s A4 Accessory #
The Ebony Dragon Board is the most difficult but best...
Octopath Traveler COTC's Cleric Job Tower allows you to acquire...
Gameboard guide and boss weaknesses on the upcoming Triangle Strategy...
Octopath Traveler COTC's Thief Job Tower allows you to acquire...
Octopath Traveler COTC's Apothecary Job Tower allows you to acquire...
Octopath Traveler COTC's Scholar Job Tower allows you to acquire...
Octopath COTC's Hunter Job Tower allows you to acquire Yunnie's...
Your daily grind guide to farming million of leaves in...