Last Updated on March 13, 2023 by Meow
We can now spend tens of millions per day in the Nameless Town Tavern.
Those with 99 million leaves (like myself a few days ago…) will soon find their stash disappear into thin air.
This guide explores the best ways to farm leaves.
Achieving 50% Bonus Effect #
The easiest thing to “set and forget” is to gear one unit on your team with both Lavish Necklace and Wealthy Hunter’s Emblem III to raise leaves earned by 40%.
You get Lavish Necklace from clearing Rematch: Master of Wealth (Advanced).
- FYI the enemy Herminia (Lv 90) is weak to Axe and Dark. Her attendant is weak to Fan and Wind.
Wealthy Hunter’s Emblem appears as a random drop from defeating Herminia a 2nd time, or via the Exchange Shop for 400 fragments of greed.
For the remaining 10%…
- Equip another Wealthy Hunter’s emblem,
- Equip Extravagant Brooch I (5%),
- Have Pia, Billy, Conny, Harry or Penny on team (3%).
Now you can earn up to 50% more leaves from defeating elite enemies, especially the super bosses in your daily grind.
Daily Grind – Bonfires of Battle I #
- Defeat the 8 super bosses in each of the biomes. Their ashes sell for 100k each. The bosses can drop 20k-50k each, based on bonus.
- Ignore the other Elite enemies, unless you need to farm them for Enemy Feats (here’s my enemy feat tracker to assist).
- Optionally defeat the Shadow Dragon for EXP, 20k+ leaves and a chance at an accessory.
Daily Grind – Bonfires of Battle II #
This will take the bulk of your daily grind.
The goal is to farm the elites that drop “-stones” that sell for loads of money.
- Softenstones and Strengthstones are the most valuable drops. There are 7 elite enemies that are guaranteed to drop Soften/Strengthstones. There are 6 enemies that might drop Softenstones. You can “reset” your game to reroll the drop, but this is a massive time sink.
- Refinestones and Polishstones are a distant second.
Elites marked with blue squares are guaranteed to drop the most valuable stones.
Elites marked with a blue/green squares have a chance to drop the most valuable stones.
Elites marked with green squares are guaranteed to drop less valuable stones.
Credit u/VEGETKO via Reddit for the cheatsheet image below.
- Desert drops material for Twilight weapons
- Gold Wind Curator drops Soften/Strengthstones
- Gold Flame Guardian might drop Softenstones
- River drops material for Tyrant weapons
- Plains Drake drops Soften/Strengthstones
- River Frogen II might drop Softenstones
- Also defeat the superboss here for 100k item
- Forest drops material for Fenrir weapons
- Icky Slug and Combatant (Warrior) drop Soften/Strengthstones
- Forest Rakting I might drop Softenstones
- Snow drops material for Innocent, Sacred, and Atlas weapons
- Test Subject (Giant Beast), Reptalios, and Ice Guardian MK II drops Soften/Strengthstones
- Test Subject (Beast) and Hoary Bear might drop Softenstones
- Sea drops material for Adamant weapons
- Cleaving Armor drops Soften/Strengthstones
- Ice Remnant Mk II might drop Softenstones
Farming Elites in World Map #
If you REALLY have time to spare, then you can manually find all the elites that drop “-stones” in the World Map. Enemies bolded are the ones guaranteed to drop the most valuable stones.
- Ma’Dan “-stones” elites appear in I’cirlo Pass and Spiny Grotto. There are 4 enemies.
- Cliff Birdkin IV in Spiny Grotto, Rainbow Eagle in I’cirlo Pass
- Atlas “-stones” elites appear in Fort Wold Ruins and Cave of Origin. There are 4 enemies.
- Ice Guardian Mk II in Cave of Origin, Ettin Serpent in Fort Wold Ruins
- Adamantite “-stones” elites appear in the Grandport Sewers. There are 4 enemies.
- Cleaving Armor, Ice Remnant Mk II
- Twilight “-stones” elites appear in Sufrataljah: Palace. There are 4 enemies.
- Gold Wind Curator, Gold Flame Guardian
- Sacred “-stones” elites appear in Cathedral of Tytos: Underground and Emberglow Laboratory: Inner Chambers. There are 4 enemies.
- Test Subject (Giant Beast) in Inner Chambers, Test Subject (Beast) in Underground
- Tyrant “-stones” elites appear in Cyphlo Banks and East Cyphlo Banks. There are 4 enemies.
- Plains Drake in Cyphlo Banks, River Frogen II in East Cyphlo Banks
- Fenrir “-stones” elites appear in Victor’s Hollow Trail, Great Tree’s Tears, and Subterranean Arena. There are 6 enemies.
- Icky Slug in Giant Tree’s Tears and Combatant (Warrior) in Subterranean Arena, Forest Rakting I in Victors Hollow Trail
- Innocent “-stones” elites appear in Flamesgrace Wilds and Cave of Laments. There are 4 enemies.
- Reptalios in Cave of Laments, Hoary Bear in Flamesgrace Wilds
Cait Farming #
Caits are an excellent source of leaves and EXP.
The 100K exp Cait drops 50k (75k), and the 300k exp Cait drops 100k (150k) leaves with 50% bonus.